The thumb brake offers great advantages for better riding style, resulting in faster lap times. With the thumb you have a better braking feeling than with the foot. Furthermore, you can now also use the rear brake in a right turn when it is difficult to operate the rear brake with the right feeling.
- Fork clamp hinged split 48/50/53.54.5/55/mm
- Lever position adjustable 50ml
- Blake fluid DOT 4.0 of 5.
- Reservoir tube brake fluid resistant
- Aluminium billet 7075/6082
- 12ml cylinder bore
- High gloss anodized
- Colour Titanium, Platinum, Orange
- 15 ml reservoir
- Bolts Titanium Pro-Bolt
- Banjo RVS with bleeder stainless steel 304.
Designed for, tested and used on FIM CEV Championship.
- Easy control of the rear brake during race starts
- Excellent positioning
- Rear suspension control
- Faster cornering control
Lever personalisation available.