The thumb brake offers great advantages for better riding style, resulting in faster lap times. With the thumb you have a better braking feeling than with the foot. Furthermore, you can now also use the rear brake in a right turn when it is difficult to operate the rear brake with the right feeling.
You can use the thumb brake in different ways,
- Better control in the braking phase.
- Turn around in the middle of the bend.
- Power control during acceleration.
- 2ml bar clamp with adjustable collapsible leveller
- Aluminium 6082
- High gloss anodized
- Titanium, platinum, orange colour
- Double bearings both pivot points
- Piston 16/19 mm aluminium 7075
- Custom design seals
- Dot 4.0 of 5.1 brake fluid
- 15ml reservoir
- Brake fluid resistant pipe
- Titanium pro-bolts
- Titanium banjo bolts
- Titanium bleeder
For people who want to keep the pedal brake in addition to the thumb brake, there are rear brake master cylinder available with an extra banjo connection for the thumb brake.