This radial thumb brake is optimized at all points to get the brake feeling at the highest possible level. The pivot point of the handle adjustment are both double bearing, which eliminates the friction of the max. 25 bar pressure at the pivot point. This results in les force with the thumb to get the same brake pressure. More importantly, the feeling improves so that the rear brake is easier to control.
You can use the thumb brake in different ways,
- Better control in the braking phase.
- Turn around in the middle of the bend.
- Power control during acceleration.
- 22mm bar clamp with adjustable collapsible leveller
- Adjustable leveller 85ml
- Aluminium 6082
- High gloss anodized
- Titanium, platinum, orange colour
- Double bearings both pivot points
- Piston 16/19 mm aluminium 7075
- Custom design seals
- Dot 4.0 of 5.1 brake fluid
- 15ml Reservoir
- Brake fluid resistant pipe
- Titanium pro-bolts
- Titanium banjo bolts
- Titanium bleeder
For people who want to keep the pedal brake in addition to the thumb brake, there are rear brake pumps available with an extra banjo connection for the thumb brake.